Here is the list of things you need to pack for the TDK!
The TDK training ride on Sunday, 19th March is cancelled due to rain
Note that the Rapha Gentlemen's Ride is moved from Sunday 12th March to Sunday 19th March due to roads being affected by heavy rain.
Details of the training ride on Sunday, 6 March
Hi everyone, this weeks ride is cancelled due to weather. Everyone is encouraged to do their own training. See you next week.
Here are the teams for the 2017 Tour de Kids!
Here is a quick reminder about this week's training ride. The 5 Gorges is a beautiful northern affair, weather permitting.
- Weather call at 5am by Craig Rochat. Check your email!
- If the ride is on, we will be leaving Latteria Cafe (320 Victoria Road) at 6am
- Up the highway to Bobbinhead Rd then Bobbinhead, right to Berowra down to Brooklyn / Moony Moony bridge. Turn around and climb up to Pie in the Sky (Cobbie and Pete Mac-Wood have pre-ordered curry pies) then Berowra, the ferry, Galston, Hornsby, back to Bobbinhead and home.
- Pick up at: Milson Point Pylon at 6.15/20am
- Corner Pacific Highway and Bobbinhead Rd at 6.45/50am.
- Ride leader is Craig Rochat on +61 412 937 352
Please check your tires before the ride! (and get your bike serviced during the week if you are in any doubts)!
You should all have started your fund raising by now and filling the coffers for the kids. Contact Julia Glaser (email@example.com) if you have any questions about fundraising.
Here are the details for the TDK training ride on February 12th. The ride leader is Stu McDougall on +61 438 312 224
Here are the details for the training ride on Sunday 29th January
Here are the details for the TDK training ride on Sunday, 22 January
Details of the TDK training ride on Sunday, 15 January
Details of the training ride on Sunday, January 8th
See the training ride schedule at https://www.tourdekids.org.au/training/
Whether you are a novice or experienced pro, do you know the latest bunch riding etiquette?
By Stuart McDougall
This years TDK involves some SERIOUS climbs. Do you have the right gearing?
By Stuart McDougall
The Tour de Kids journey has begun! In 115 DAYS we will be coming together to make magic happen! To access your fundraising toolkit and ensure you don’t miss out on any important information and actions please continue reading.
Here is another chance to get some training in before Craig’s serious training rides kick off in mid-January.