Here is a quick reminder about this week's training ride. The 5 Gorges is a beautiful northern affair, weather permitting.
- Weather call at 5am by Craig Rochat. Check your email!
- If the ride is on, we will be leaving Latteria Cafe (320 Victoria Road) at 6am
- Up the highway to Bobbinhead Rd then Bobbinhead, right to Berowra down to Brooklyn / Moony Moony bridge. Turn around and climb up to Pie in the Sky (Cobbie and Pete Mac-Wood have pre-ordered curry pies) then Berowra, the ferry, Galston, Hornsby, back to Bobbinhead and home.
- Pick up at: Milson Point Pylon at 6.15/20am
- Corner Pacific Highway and Bobbinhead Rd at 6.45/50am.
- Ride leader is Craig Rochat on +61 412 937 352
Please check your tires before the ride! (and get your bike serviced during the week if you are in any doubts)!
You should all have started your fund raising by now and filling the coffers for the kids. Contact Julia Glaser (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about fundraising.